CMAS Online Learning
Professional development that’s available online… anytime…
- Study from anywhere!
- There are no fixed times; you study when you want, fitting it in around your work or family life.
With limited funding for professional development, these online tutorials, webinars and courses can fill in the learning gap.
Organizations of Interest Around the World
There are many organizations around the world that produce excellent resources, research, and/or professional development that you might find helpful. Click here to explore a list of interesting organizations around the world.
In this section, you will find professional development resources developed by other organizations.
- Webinar Series – Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada: Calls to Action
- Podcast: Working with Children with Developmental Delays and Autism
- Free Weekly Exchange Resources
- HiMama Helps Webinar: COVID-19 Vaccines and Child Care Policies
- NARA Child Care Webinar Series: Best Practices for Keeping Child Care Settings Healthy and Safe During the Pandemic