- Sample CNC Emergency Procedures Plan
- Sample CNC Offence Declaration
- Sample CNC – Anaphylaxis Policies and Plan
- Sample CNC – Behaviour Guidance Policy
CNC sample documents are a collection of sample policies, procedures, practices, philosophies, job descriptions and plans that you can use as a reference for your own program.
Forms and Templates
- Sample Fire Drill Log
- Sample Fire Drill Checklists
- Sample CNC – Accident Report Form
- Sample CNC – Attendance Form
CNC forms and templates can give you a starting point when creating your program documentation. These are available in both Word and PDF formats.
- Ensuring a High Quality Child-Centred CNC Program
- Best Practices for School Age Field Trips
- Staff: Child Ratio and Group Size Chart for CNC
- Combined Care – In Action
CNC Support Documents (for combined care, as well as programs and activities) are quick reference sheets and resources that will give you added insight as you implement CNC in your program.
- New Canada Food Guide
- Safe Kids Worldwide
- Disinfection Options in Child Care Facilities
- Canadian 24-Hour Movement Guidelines for the Early Years (0-4 years)
CNC Helpful Links connect you to resources created by government and other organizations that offer valuable CNC program-related information on the subjects of playgrounds, health and safety, programs and activities, and parents.