To support CNC professional development, share promising practices, and provide opportunities for CNC programs to connect, there are lots of new Virtual Cafés to look forward to in February!
In February, new topics include:
- Program-to-Program: An interview with Vickie Noland about Remote Support for CNC Families
- Supporting Self-Regulation
- Building Brains through Serve and Return
- Importance of Early Oral Care with Momtaj Begum
- Developing Executive Function
- Understanding How Bias Affects Your Program
- NEW! Monthly SDR Session: Supporting Reflective Practice in your Program
- … and more!
Check your email for the schedule and registration information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that these sessions are only open to CNC-funded programs that are working with CMAS.