Sit back and enjoy videotaped workshops, quick-tip videos, and lecture series that will enhance your knowledge of caring for newcomer children from experts in the field:
- What to look for in a child-centred CNC program: Helping you Manage CNC Webinar
- New Online Tutorial: 3 Simple Visuals For Every CNC Program
- New Online Tutorial: How Your Early Learning Environment Impacts Behaviour
- The Importance of Early Identification for Newcomer Children with Special Needs: Helping you Manage CNC Webinar
- New Online Tutorial: 4 Tips for Building Confidence in Newcomer Children
For further learning, check out some useful videos published by experts in the field:
- Webinar: Updated recommendations for early introduction of allergenic foods
- New mental health videos for newcomers
- VIDEO: What is “Self-Reg”?
- VIDEO: What is Executive Function and Self-Regulation?
- Webinar: How to Effectively Teach Social-Emotional Skills to Children Who Exhibit Challenging Behaviour