Nova Scotia Resources
This section lists professional development resources that are available to use at any time for Nova Scotia.
- Webinar: How to Effectively Teach Social-Emotional Skills to Children Who Exhibit Challenging Behaviour
- Free Online Course! The Best Start in Life: Early Childhood Development for Sustainable Development
- Webinar: 5 Things You Can Do Today to Lessen Challenging Behaviours Tomorrow
- Webinar – Young Children in Refugee Families and Early Childhood Programs: Ways to Mitigate the Effects of Trauma
- Webinar- Engaging Families of Infants and Toddlers with Disabilities: Strategies to Enhance Your Practice
- Webinar: Hiring and retaining qualified staff is not mission impossible!
- Webinar – Play Therapy Techniques in Early Childhood Settings: Supporting Social-emotional Learning & Self-regulation
- Webinar: 5 Big Ideas About Early Brain Development
- Webinar: Using Movement for Optimal Development and Early Learning
- Webinar: Strategies That Promote Language and Literacy Development in Dual Language Learners
These resources are not province specific, and may be helpful in your ongoing professional development.