Virtual Cafés are back and there are lots of new topics planned for this month. The CMAS team is looking forward to sharing ideas and learning from one another again.
Here’s what we have planned:
- NEW! Primary Care and Consistency in CNC
- NEW! An Interview with Zakia Labonee: Visual Supports for Parent Orientations
- NEW! Fine Motor Development: Toddler/Preschool
- NEW WEBINAR: Colouring Outside the Lines
- NEW! Sign Language for CNC – A Hands on Experience with Mina Shikur
- NEW! Transition Tips for CNC
- NEW! Fine Motor Activities for Infants
We’re also planning two new sessions specifically for SDRs:
- NEW SDR Session: Changing Routines – Opportunities and Challenges
- NEW SDR Session: Managing Team Anxiety – Returning to Care
Check your email for the schedule and registration information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that these sessions are only open to CNC-funded programs that are working with CMAS.