To support CNC professional development, share promising practices, and provide opportunities for CNC programs to connect, Virtual Cafés have started up again this month.
January topics will include:
- NEW! Effective Communication with Parents
- NEW! Self-Care for CNC Staff
- NEW! How does your CNC team support parents?
- NEW! Monthly SDR Session: Supporting your team while working remotely
- NEW! Program-to-Program: An Interview with NYCH – How one CNC program uses technology to connect with parents
- NEW! Program-to-Program: An interview with JIAS: How one program uses social media to promote and encourage their programming
- NEW! Responding to Children’s Fear
- NEW! The Science of Resilience
- NEW! Program-to-Program: Red River College Shares Ideas for Child-Centred CNC
- NEW! Supporting Newcomer Parents Who Have Children With Special Needs
- NEW! Webinar: Beyond Observation; Bringing Your Skills into Practice
- Program-to-Program – Nursery Rhymes with Ivanka
- Virtual Security and Safety for CNC Staff
- Virtual Security and Safety for CNC Administrators
Check your email for the schedule and registration information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that these sessions are only open to CNC-funded programs that are working with CMAS.