This section lists professional development resources that are available to use at any time for Saskatchewan.
- Podcast: Working with Children with Developmental Delays and Autism
- Free Weekly Exchange Resources
- HiMama Helps Webinar: COVID-19 Vaccines and Child Care Policies
- NARA Child Care Webinar Series: Best Practices for Keeping Child Care Settings Healthy and Safe During the Pandemic
- WEBINAR: Using Routines to Help Children Adjust After COVID Closures and Other Disruptions
- WEBINAR: Provoking Inquiry with Loose Parts
- Professional Development: Self-Care in the Context of 2021
- WEBINAR: Implementing Virtual Learning-Tips from the Front lines
- Webinar: How to Effectively Teach Social-Emotional Skills to Children Who Exhibit Challenging Behaviour
- Free Online Course! The Best Start in Life: Early Childhood Development for Sustainable Development
These resources are not province specific, and may be helpful in your ongoing professional development.