For an updated list of recalls and safety alerts, visit Health Canada
Training and Events page.
CMAS and Ryerson Univesity/Gerrard Resource Centre present a four-part workshop series for LINC caregivers
Receive a certificate of completion from Ryerson University.
This hands-on and practical workshop will explore:
- What is inclusion?
- Why is it important?
- Who does it benefit?
- Where do I find resources to help?
Build a bank of resources with Helena Raimundo, from Ryerson University. Helena will guide you in developing strategies and solutions for overcoming barriers to successful inclusion.
A Full-Day Workshop for LINC Caregivers
- Documenting indicators of child abuse
- Child abuse legislation
- Your duty to report
- Signs and symptoms of child abuse
- How this impacts newcomer families
November 5, 2010 – India Rainbow
December 17, 2010 – CCLCS
To schedule a workshop in your area …
Contact: TOP Team Lead
Let's Talk! - Flyer
Get the courses & workshops that you want!
STEP 1: You Apply for Course Approval
- Select a course/workshop.
- Complete an Application Form.
- Fax or mail the Application Form to CMAS, “Attention: TOP Team Lead”.
Please answer all questions and provide all documents requested, as incomplete applications cannot be processed and will be returned.
STEP 2: We Approve Your Course
- We send you a signed approval, along with a copy of the Request for Reimbursement form.
- Register for your course/workshop.
Only complete applications can be considered for approval. You can receive approval for up to $250 per application.
STEP 3: You Apply for Reimbursement
- When you are finished your course/workshop, complete the Request for Reimbursement form.
- Attach the original receipts and other documents as listed.
- Send your request by mail to CMAS.
STEP 4: We Approve Your Reimbursement
Reimbursement will be made as soon as we receive:
- Your original receipt for the cost of the course (tuition only)
- A completed Reimbursement Form
- Any other documents requested in your Approval Letter.
For further assistance see the FAQ for Individual Training or contact the TOP Team Lead.
Growing Up in a New Land